Workshops & Speaker
Sharing knowledge is an important part of what I do. Through my talks, workshops, break out sessions and key notes I share my learnings from my regular projects. I run around 15-20 of them yearly, both as part of my regular projects, as part of (digital) conferences and stand-alone. I focus on employer branding and company culture in the broadest sense.
My talks are known for the high interaction, practical tips and my enthusiasm. Choose one of my existing workshops or I tailor-make them for your specific case. Each speaker request starts with a (virtual) intake. Based on your criteria we make sure participants get the most out of the workshop.
Previous clients: Heineken, TNO, Bosch, A+O Metalektro, Poki, Undutchables, Yacht Builder Association, and many more.
Some of the workshops I can do (in English or Dutch):
- Company culture – basics or advanced
- Values as a driver for culture
- Everything about employer branding in half a day
- Defining your employer value proposition
- International/cross-culture employer branding
- Referral programs or other employee experience programs
- Content at scale